I have been out of school for almost 2 full weeks now! Its like I have all of this free time and I have no idea how to spend it. I think last semester took a lot more out of me than I thought it would. Oh well. I knew going in it wasn't going to be easy. I have to say that I am really proud of myself for my grades. I worked my ass off. Next semester is going to be more difficult since I am taking those last 18 hours and will have to go to campus 2x a week but, I will be done! I just am in awe honestly. I mean, I know I was working towards something but now that something is actually here. Did you know that I can actually go to graduate school? Do you know how amazing that is? For me? Me who always thought the only thing I was good for was being a wife, mother and volunteer. There is so much more to me! I'm learning so much about myself. I am such a happier person - granted stressed and tired but I'm finally finding me... Yes, I will bitch next semster, I will be exhuasted next semester, I will not see much of anyone but I know in my heart it is worth it. I am working towards making life better for our family....... anyways. Now that I'm sappy etc... Also... Good news - The class I got a B in? Humanities Seminar that I worked my ass off in? I got, are you ready for this??? A 99% on the EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I honestly cried. I was so proud of myself. So was David and everyone else I told but did I get any Buffy DVD's?? Nope! :)
So thats me in a nutshell. I've started to work on my thesis paper too..... I'm almost done for the week. We get out at 3pm and then I am off work until January 2nd - ALL PAID. I love my job. I love this place - seriously. It has been my family......
Okay.. Merry Christmas to ya'll & God Bless...
J
So thats me in a nutshell. I've started to work on my thesis paper too..... I'm almost done for the week. We get out at 3pm and then I am off work until January 2nd - ALL PAID. I love my job. I love this place - seriously. It has been my family......
Okay.. Merry Christmas to ya'll & God Bless...
J



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home