Still working on it, so far I have:
Fundementals of Music 100% A
Advanced Technical Writing 99.24% A
Stds Africa/Amer Culture 91.64% A-
Humanities Seminar 81.72% B
Dev Psychology 97.14% A
However, my final has not been graded for the Humanities Seminar it could throw me down to the C range! My professor told me she didn't think it would but she couldn't guarentee anything... fun huh???? This was done with working 40 hours, 3 children and 1 husband...... Sorry but I give myself a gazillion kudos!
I'm off ~ Christmas Party ~
Fundementals of Music 100% A
Advanced Technical Writing 99.24% A
Stds Africa/Amer Culture 91.64% A-
Humanities Seminar 81.72% B
Dev Psychology 97.14% A
However, my final has not been graded for the Humanities Seminar it could throw me down to the C range! My professor told me she didn't think it would but she couldn't guarentee anything... fun huh???? This was done with working 40 hours, 3 children and 1 husband...... Sorry but I give myself a gazillion kudos!
I'm off ~ Christmas Party ~



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home